Clixsense and Neobux members were aware that earning from clicking ads alone will not give us much earning as much as we like cause the payment in ads is too low. If you are new to this online earning networks, Clixsense and Neobux are the top paid-to-click (PTC) and get-paid-to (GPT) sites to earn additional income. They do not require their members to invest or pay membership fees in order to get paid; their registration is also FREE. Head on to the Neobux and Clixsense for additional cash sources cause I am giving you some tips and tricks to earn more from these elite sites! In my previous post, I have indicated the ways on how to earn from these sites here.
I had been with the two sites for three years already and I can say that they are legit and paying. You cannot be disappointed that your earnings will go to waste as Neobux pay instantly and Clixsense pays a day after you request your payment. So, how do I earn from them? Both sites are installed with Crowdflower Tasks and they even have rooms for survey participation which provides users with more earning sources. Crowdflower is a company that offers members tasks and minijobs that can be accomplished by transcribing, translating, describing, copy-pasting and analyzing the content of a webpage, document or post. The payment for tasks and surveys varies from $0.01-2.00 each and even greater for geotargeted countries like USA, Canada and the Europe. Besides clicking ads, I prefer to do the tasks and surveys as they pay more with the effort and time that I invest. My location is in Asia but I still get quite a number of tasks and surveys.
In this tutorial, I cannot guarantee that your average earnings will skyrocket but it will gradually increase as you get to know more of tasks and time management. This tutorial is also for users who have no badges yet and want to get the Level 1 up to Level 3 badges.
Tips and Tricks to Earn More From Crowdflower Tasks
1. It is important to know that getting that Level 1 Badge requires hardwork. Hardwork is equivalent to checking the task page every now and then for available task and doing them carefully, making sure that you are able to pass the quiz mode. If you fail the quiz mode, you won't be entitled to participate in the task and you will have to wait again for another batch of the same task or try another available tasks. As much as possible, think twice before you hit the SUBMIT button for each task that you do. But if you pass the quiz, Hooray! You can do the task up to its limit as long you won't get expelled due to wrong answers or corrections. I know it gets frustrating if there is no available task for Level 0, but trust me, every CS and Neo users had gone through that stage. As for my experience, I worked for at least a month before I was awarded the Level 1 badge but the Level 2 and 3 can easily be obtained in a week or two. Whenever there is an available job, work on it cause by that you can familiarize yourself with the instructions and the workaround with the questions.
2. Now, this part requires some planning and tools. You have to be aware of the behavior task availability in Crowdflower. Jot down the time of the day when new batches of task are available or when do this task show. Better if you already have a Level 3 as it will be your gateway to more task involvement. Then equip yourself with this to better manage your tasking techniques:
- Save all your qualified task IDs and keep them so you can work with them whenever you got the time using a bookmark toolbar like below:
Bookmark Toolbar to Manage Tasks
- Install the autorefresh add-on on your Chrome browser to increase your chance of getting the available task. Download the Super Autorefresh add-on. Don't stop refreshing even if the "You've done the maximum blah blah" notice appeared, just continue using the autorefresh tool until a new task comes available. Only stop refreshing if the "You've completed blah blah" notice appeared. If the "There's no task available blah blah" notice appeared it is either you are using an old task ID and the job is no longer available. In that case, find a new task ID for the job that you want to do in the Neobux or Clixsense forum, other members are generous enough to share the new task IDs with other users. Set your auto-refresh tool to refresh every 3 seconds. If your tab page shows "Working blah blah", then you got a new task! This technique is called the Gone Fishing method or the Waiting Mode. This tools makes your life easier as you no longer need to press F5 just to refresh the webpage. Please note that you have to work within the time limit otherwise you won't be credited for your work.
- Make a time log of the availability of tasks especially when new batches appear. With this, you'll just have to visit the site during these times. It saves you the effort and the hassle on your working schedule.
- Update your survey profile everytime. This will give the survey companies an updated insight on your profile and it will give you added chances in being selected for a survey.
- Learn from your mistakes (corrections). Analyze your corrections first before hitting the OK button in the corrections page. Understand why you did not get the item correct and see the comments of workers. If you think you are right from the start, do not hesitate to File a Ticket in the Help Department and voice out your concern complete with details of the item you are working on, the correction that you received and your comment regarding that mistake.
- Don't violate the rules. You wouldn't like an admin flag in your dashboard, it will restrict you from accessing the task.
- Don't open multiple browser tabs doing only one task ID. But you can do multiple tasks opened at the same time. When you are done with one, another task will be waiting for you, loaded and ready to be filled-up.
- Visit the forum for Task everyday update here. You can read the threads especially when you are not doing a task or waiting to catch one. You will learn a lot from reading threads regarding tasks as you will know which are high or low paying ones and the buggy and unfair tasks.
- Use the Task IDs you got from the forum. Get hold of some tasks that do not appear on your list but available to other workers by visiting the Task forum threads above. Let's hope it will also be available in your area. To use other Task IDs, just change the numbers after the last slash "/" of the Crowdflower URL like this:
- Note: Image/Picture task are way easy to do but they pay less and the competition to get one is quite high. Some of the picture tasks are:
Ignoring the year, compare the wine label task
Sentiment from Social Media task
Moderate post/tweets for content task
Drop me a comment below for your comments and related stories.