Friday, October 12, 2012

Enjoy Shrinking URLs with AdF.ly



Sponsored Links

Whenever I go into someone's blog, I noticed the yellow bee in one of their banners saying, "Shrink URLs and get paid!". It caught my attention and clicked a banner. In the past years, I only engage in banner campaigns because it's simple to set-up, just have the code and add an html/java widget and it's done. But I think I found another way to have advertising without bothering for a space in my blog. No more html codes, just URLs. It's like redefining your URL into another one but they will still land on their designated URL when they wait for 5 seconds and click the SKIP AD button. You coat the URL with the ad and earn. It's not tricking your viewers, because they will still get what they want after 5 seconds. AdF.ly is much better than infolinks nor clicksor inline texts, because it doesn't affect the loading of your page, no pop-up when a viewer hovers over the link, every view counts and you get paid! It's all about the views. So, when you have a blog and you want to create links to one of your post in your blog or link your viewers to other sites, AdF.ly will suit you.

I enjoyed the simplicity and it's grade-school easiness. AdF.ly is for CPV only. Earnings are dependent on the location of the visitor; say, if the IP is from Canada, US or Europe, it pays up to $5 per 1000 link views. See below for some rates:

Click here for more rates

You can post the shrinked URL whenever you share links, in your blog, in twitter, tumblr,  facebook or forums. The banner below shows how AdF.ly works. They also have a referral program.
Try AdF.ly by clicking this banner:


Update April 29, 2015: Adf.ly has been paying me every week now. My database of links are now large and the stream of visitors are in the up trend. 

Payment Proof
Payment 1: $5.25

Sponsored Links


Related Topics:



0 comments:

Post a Comment